How Do I Play?
- This script was designed so you can play chess with a another person. You must coordinate with a friend to meet at this URL on a specific date and time.
- This is a two player game. You cannot play against the computer.
- This script responds to user inputs, and does not check for illegal moves. You must monitor each other, just like you would in real life.
- If you make a mistake, you can use the "Modify Board" menu to fix it.
- Castling requires you to make two moves, just like on a real board. Remember, to be legal, you must move the King first...
- When your pawn makes it to the King Row, use "Modify Board" to replace it with the piece you desire to advance to.
- Have fun. Bookmark KewlChess. Tell your friends...
Return to KewlChess